One of the hardest hits I get frequently, is the fact that I talk more than I do. All my acts are nothing to my words, promises, and willings for better.

I do know I'm a fool, actually a typical fool talking in huge empty hall, feeling much bigger and surrounding myself with false beliefs about it, others, and the situation I'm into.

I can be given up much easier than I think, and it's pretty easy to hit the ground rather than applying one single thing in the cornerstone of the plan.


I not that impressed by that deceived self, I'm not treating her the right way, I'm always aiming higher than her ability and leaving the whole thing done in the dumpest way ever at the last minute.

I don't like entering others' small places holding that heavy guilt, that hazy self, or these useless words reflecting my true core of nothingness.. Like it's that easy. 

Comments

  1. مفيش حاجة في الدنيا تستحق التوتر و كره النفس عشانها <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. أنا لسة شايفاه :'D
      Thanks for your kind words <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

تاكل حاجة؟

وبعدين (مش فاكرة ده اسم مكرر ولا لا)