Your bones

 I wish I was never back to these games, I thought I've been too far away . 


It ended that day, out of control, out of sight. I don't really understand how my mind processed an anxiety disappearance as ( cool, yeah, I didn't see the 'game over' thing, but it did exist, maybe was out there and I just didn't notice)

I must recheck my glasses, I think I've lost some dimensions, anyways.


I thought I won't be back to the hide and seek using longer and longer sentences, just to confuse myself with the attempts of scene creation into words, and the failed ones to make the darkest scenes less overwhelming.


I don't like hiding into words but I do, I don't like feeling worthlessness but I do, I don't like the situations trying to drive me out of sudden to give up, but I find myself in the middle of the battle with no sward, when it's a must to lookup very quickly for an alternative, no chance of loss .. I don't like battles, and I deserve at least less possibilities of feeling lost whatever the odds. 

I see so many people crying for help, it's amazing how they can use this credit, like it's that simple. 


Sometimes I wonder, what if I lost faith, what if I decided all my assumptions are the bitter truth and I must give up. 


I can feel my heart being squeezed into my hand rn and it really hurts more than ever, hiding with my injuries into the crowd and continuing the silent sobbing for the sake of ' I'm never ever going through this again' 


Awaken by the sound

Of a screaming owl.

Chasing leaves in the wind,

Going where we've never been.

Said goodbye to you my friend,

As the fire spread.

All that's left are your bones

That will soon sink like stones


https://play.anghami.com/song/823911?branchId=/IeryGNV8vab





Comments

  1. So hold on
    Hold on to
    What we are
    Hold on to
    Your heart :" <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. just in case no one told you lately, you're AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL, you're lovable, you're worthy, and i love u to the moon and never back
    i'll see u soon, till then just hold on and take care ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

تاكل حاجة؟

وبعدين (مش فاكرة ده اسم مكرر ولا لا)